Service return instructions
- Fill in the details about the unit(s) you are about to send in through the Service Portal. You will receive a confirmation immediately by email. Beamex or their partner will contact you with a quote (repair and/or recalibration) or RMA (Care Plan), depending on the type of your request.
- Follow the packaging instructions below and dispatch the unit.
- UPS is Beamex’s partner for pick-ups and deliveries.
- Once the order has been confirmed by Beamex or its partner you will receive UPS shipping labels if such has been agreed.
- Remove all fluids from devices and carefully clean off any contaminants before shipping. If the device still might have residues, this must have been stated when sending in the request via the Service Portal.
- In case of repair, please include tubing sets, communication cables and charger with the device. In this way, Beamex Service can perform thorough and systematic testing for the calibration system as a whole (leak testing, communication problems, etc.).
- Please remove all unnecessary accessories (connectors, tools, etc.) to prevent damage in transport and to reduce CO2 emissions/transportation costs.
- To prevent damages in transport, please pack the device in an appropriate rigid carton with suitable filling for cushioning. Several devices can be sent together in one box as long as they are appropriately protected against damage during transportation.
- Include the RMA or Order acknowledgment in the packages. It has been sent to your email by Beamex or their partner after you sent in your request via the Service Portal.
- Attach the Beamex Return Label to the package. It has been sent to your email by Beamex or their partner after you sent in your request via the Service Portal.
- If you are using UPS, also attach the UPS Return Labels to the package
Pickup or drop-off with UPS (when labels are received from Beamex)
You have 4 alternatives for UPS package pickup or drop-off:
- You already have a daily pickup scheduled, just hand over the package.
- Call for pickup, the phone number is printed on the label.
- Use one of the closest UPS access points for drop-off. Addresses to the 3 closest ones are printed on the label (Depending on your location there might not be any access points nearby).
- Go to www.ups.com and under the shipping menu choose to schedule a pick-up.